My rate for studio work is $100 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. This includes (at no charge) listening to tracks you send me via email before the session, suggesting instruments, and doing my own rehearsing. I show up on time and rehearse with you or the track, take suggestions and come up with a part that makes the song work.
I have an extensive instrument collection and can record basic groove tracks, fills, rhythm enhancement tracks, cymbal rides and swells, sparkle tracks with chimes, bells, gongs and bowls and other kinds of sounds.
I have recorded many kinds of music for years. I know when not to play and how to follow dynamics.
Here is a partial list, with links to some of the work I’ve done.
- Paradise Lost Steve Kindler
- Drummers Journey Small Village Ensemble
- It About Time Tadamiso Saito
- Open Circle Kevin Lock (Tokeya Inajin) Amazing Grace
- Rhythm Harvest Michael Pluznick
- Dance Latitude ToKenKi
- Across a Rainbow Sea Steve Kindler
- Cradle of the Sun Michael Pluznick
- Primal landscape ToKenKi
- Drum Culture Small Village Ensemble
- Circle Round the Moon Michelle Sell
- Set Free Constance Demby
- Living the Northern Summer Jim Chappell
- Global Village Tor Dietrichson
- Light of this World Constance Demby
- Dolphin Smiles Teja Bell and Steve Kindler
- Return Sophia
- Inner Rhythms Susan Mazer and Dallas Smith
- Automatic Writing Steve Kindler
- Relax, you’re soaking in it Belair
- Helman and Groves Helman and Groves
- Turn to the Sun Sandy Hershman
- Dance of the Tao Shawkie Roth
To see an expanded list click here.